SHIPPING AND HANDLING
After get your order(s) with payment we will process your order and proceed to packaging area.We will ship out the package(s) everyday within 24 hour on working hours using J&T Courier Service. We post all orders made before 1pm, Monday - Friday on the same day via J&T. J&T makes deliveries Monday - Sunday depends on customer area delivery time
We shall postpone your order if found some error on your address. Please carefully fill up your shipping address and make sure all is correct. We will send your tracking number by email under orders mail. If not received the package within 4 days, kindly call your nearest Poslaju office and provide the tracking number that given to you or can call to our Customer Support +6058052102 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
FOR ALL DOMESTIC ORDER(S) -MALAYSIA - Shipping rate starting from RM8
Same with domestic,we will process your order within 24 hours. Estimated delivery as per below;
|Zone||Air Postage Rate||Surface Postage Rate|
|Estimated Delivery (Working days)||Estimated Delivery (Working days)|
|1||4 - 8||3 - 6 weeks|
|2||6 - 8||3 - 8 weeks|
|3||7 - 11||5 - 12 weeks|
- Zone 1 : Asean countries : Brunei Darussalam, Philippines, Indonesia, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam
- Zone 2 : Countries in Asia Pacific
- Zone 3 : Other countries
|Delivery Services||Zone||Estimated Delivery (Working days) **||Max Weight Allowed (KG)||Track & Trace|
|Parcel (Air)||1||4 - 6||30||Yes|
|EMS - Document||2 - 3||1||Yes|
|EMS - Merchandise||2 - 3||40||Yes|
- The estimated delivery time listed applies to major cities only. Delivery to areas outside of major cities may incur additional days.
- Packets, envelopes with enclosures, documents, merchandises, etc are subjected to customs inspection and clearance. Items subjected to customs inspection and/or clearance may incur additional 48 -72 hours.
- If Express Mail service is used, delivery time may be one (1) day earlier than air mail.
- Items may be subjected to additional control and domestic rules of the destination country. Where such circumstances occur, the sender is advised to deal directly with the relevant authorities in the destination country.